Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

Thought this was an interesting idea. Wedding Wednesdays as a suggestion by Geneabloggers
 So my aunt Eileen Cagle (she's a Langley and my dad's sister) sent me my grandparents Marriage Licenses
 Dec 29th 1931 Berniece M. Fowler(1913-1971 married Benjamin Franklin Langley(1905-1959)

70 years later to the day my dad Roger G Langley married my step mom Cynthia A (Kulow) Oemig.

My dad had been unaware of this till I got this License.

So I hope everyone has a great Wedding Wednesday!

I also want to welcome my new followers and a special thank you to my cousin Fran for recommending Geneabloggers to me!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome Brain. We can all use a little help from our fellow bloggers. Neat about your dad and grandparents wedding. I love the Geneabloggers prompts.

    ReplyDelete